On Sunday 9th August 1903 the Regiment attended an open-air church service at Latimer. Colonel Willoughby Wallace gave the readings and present at the service were the men of the 'D' (Chesham) Squadron, The Buckinghamshire Imperial Yeomanry (Royal Buckinghamshire Hussars). In the afternoon games were played and the Chesham prize band played music.Figures 28 and 30: Fatigue party of New Zealanders of ‘D’ Squadron (British African) King’s Colonial’s with visitors from ‘D’ (Chesham) Squadron, The Buckinghamshire Imperial Yeomanry (Royal Buckinghamshire Hussars) and civilians in 1903. The 'D NZ' painted on the upturned pales designate these New Zealand Troopers as belonging to ‘D’ Squadron. ‘D’ Squadron was the British African Squadron but the 3rd Troop was comprised of the New Zealanders who had originally been part of ‘C’ Squadron (Australasian) in 1902. The Troopers (front left and front third from left) are still wearing the ‘C’ Squadron (Australasian) headdress badge (and an NCO’s arm badge, Figure 151) prior to the fern badge of the New Zealand Squadron being introduced in 1904. Other Troopers (rear left-hand two and front right) are wearing the ‘D’ Squadron (British African) headdress badge. There is a very good description of the Full Dress uniform of the Royal Bucks Hussars (not Imperial) in 'The Yeomanry Force at the 1911 Coronation' by R. J. Smith and R. G. Harris (Picton Publishing, Chippenham, 1988) which matches the uniform worn by the two Buckinghamshire Imperial Yeomanry. A regulation or low pattern Hussars busby with scarlet bag, white lines and white plume. Jacket invisible green with scarlet collar and white chest braiding. Dark blue overalls with double scarlet stripes and white wrist gloves. Figure 29: Quarter Guard tent with a 'C' Squadron (Australasian) Corporal and two Trooper of the King’s Colonials guarding ‘prisoners’ (two Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire policemen and a Royal Army Medical Corps Corporal) at Latimer Camp in 1903. The King’s Colonial’s Trooper on the far right is wearing a cloth band with RMP for Regimental Military Police around his lower left sleeve cuff.